REVERSE™ is a water-based, silicone emulsion, anti-foam and defoamer that can be used to prevent foam formation or knock down existing foam. The amount of foam that may develop depends on a variety of factors. These include the pesticides being used, the temperature and viscosity of the tank mix components, the amount of agitation required, and other conditions. Using REVERSE™ during the mixing process will help to control this foam..
- Acts as an antifoamer and defoamer
- Add to tank during mixing to prevent foaming or add to mixed tank solutions to knock down existing foam
- Safe and easy to use with any tank mix
- Reduces mixing time
- Maximizes spray tank capacity
- Safe to add to any tank mix
- Ideal for: herbicides and other pesticides known to cause excessive foaming; mixtures that include nonionic surfactants; application equipment that continuously agitates spray solution
High Amount of Foam Expected: 2 ounces per 100 gallons of spray mix
Less Foam Expected: Less than 2 oucnes per 100 gallons of spray mix
NOTE: Some tank mix partners and environmental conditions create more foam than others. Adjust use rates to meet the needs of the current operations.