Turf and Divot Sand Colorant
GREEN-DURA is a long-lasting natural turf and sand colorant that resists fading due to UV exposure. With a higher concentration of colorants compared to similar products, applicators will enjoy a lower use rate and increased efficiency when using GREEN-DURA turf dye.
- Persistent, UV resistant colorant and spray pattern indicator recommended for use on sports fields, turf, and sod farms.
- May be applied to growing or non-growing grass
- Rapidly revitalizes the appearance of discolored turf without the cost of over seeding during the dormant season
- May be used to color divot sand and as a spray pattern indicator
- The professional’s choice for high impact sports turf where player uniform staining is a concern
For non-dormant turf: Use rates begin at 2.5 gallons of colorant to 50 gallons of water per acre
For dormant turf: Use 5 gallons of colorant to 50 gallons of water per acre
For divot sand: Mix 8 ounces of colorant to 8 ounces of water for every 100 pounds of sand
2 applications may be necessary for desired coverage. Longer and fuller grass may require the higher rate of GREEN-DURA. Adjust rates as needed.