CONVEY is a premium nonionic surfactant (NIS) specifically designed to enhance plant growth regulator (PGR), fungicide applications, and other active ingredients that adjust crop development, flowering, and harvest date.
- Superior surfactant system and fungicide activator for use with plant growth regulators (PGRs)
- Bio-friendly and easy to use, does not contain ammonium sulfate
- Formulated to use with actives that are applied to growing, often young, crop plant tissues
- Surfactant chemistry without the detergent stripping of surface waxes that is commonly used for herbicides that are intended to assist in weed burndown
- Enhances active ingredient performance without stripping cuticle waxes
- May also be applied with insecticides
- Less harsh on the foliage of multi-season or long days-to-harvest crops
- Ideal for: Apples, Cherries, Pineapple, Citrus, Grapes, Peanuts, Cotton, Grass (seed production), Turf (sod production), Rice, Wheat, Cereal Grains, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Pecans, Walnuts, Cucurbit, Cole Crops, Ornamental/Nursery/Greenhouse, High Tunnel Production
Use 1 to 3 pints of CONVEY per 100 gallons of spray solution.
Add the nonionic surfactant (NIS) at the use rate recommended on the active ingredient.